Hustler nation intelligent bureau chair Dennis Itumbi has today, Saturday, 28th of August 2021 exposed vital details about Uhuru Kenyatta meeting with Mount Kenya leaders.
“The Hustler Nation Intelligence Bureau, (HNIB) is reporting the following additional information from State House on the Jubilee PG aka Central Kenya Elected Leaders Caucus1.
Muranga Woman Rep Sabina Chege told the President that during the Kiambaa Campaigns she called a Catholic Priest to assist in marketing Jubilee and the Priest told her ” Jubilee ilikwisha zamani”
2. Limuru MP Mwathi narrated to the President how at one time in Kiambaa he was chased away by young men as if he was a small boy, yet he “chairman of The Security Committee in Bunge”
3. Legislators attending the meeting also complained about high ranking Civil Servants and some CSs whom they accussed of being “being too big and dismissive to politicians” – They wanted the CSs fired or moved to other ministries.
4. The meeting specifically asked the President to inject political leadership at OP.5. The President ignored the question and demand.
6. Another shocker was the President Ignoring Maina Kamanda. He has always presented himself as the right hand of the President. 7. The President told the group, “I am talking and even before you reach the Gate, xxxxx will have written everything we are saying,”
8. Starehe MP Jaguar told legislators to stop insulting DP Ruto, he specifically told BBI Co-Chair Dennis Waweru to desist painting DP Ruto in bad light and instead focus on Jubilee plans and achievements, arguing insults were only making the DP more popular
.9. When the group increased their complaints on the Jubilee – ODM issue – The President pretended that he was going to answer an urgent phone call. He NEVER came back. Meeting ended unceremoniously.10. Everyone in attendance got Shs. 100,000 for attending the meeting,” Itumbi posted on his social media account.